IT Servıce Management Consultancy
IT Service Management is the discipline applied to manage information systems in order to ensure that the services offered are continuously improved according to the perception of the customer.
The most accepted IT Service Management approach worldwide is ITIL (Information Technology Infrastructure Library). ITIL (Information Technologies Infrastructure Library) is an abbreviation formed from the initials of the words. It is called the Information Technology Infrastructure Library. ITIL service management methodology has been developed to manage IT services completely and at the best quality. ITIL guides its users to maintain the best service management.
ITIL consists of books that define the concepts of service management, guide to maintain the services in the best way and detail the processes of providing service to its users. ITIL is not a turnkey solution. By adopting ITIL, you can use common terminology in service management and improve your organizational processes with experienced process examples.
How ITIL will be applied to service management processes should be determined by each organization according to its own culture, structure and technology.
• Bringing together best practices in service management,
• Collecting and spreading service management focused experiences,
• Increasing the service quality,
• To reduce service costs,
• Increasing accessibility,
• Adjusting the capacity,
• Ensuring efficient use of resources,
• Increasing scalability,
• Ensuring service security, accessibility and continuity,
• Keeping IT in line with achieving the goals of the institution,
• Focusing on meaningful and priority issues in services.
Again, globally accepted IT Service Management standards are gathered under the name of ISO / IEC 20000.
What is the Purpose of ISO / IEC 20000?
ISO / IEC 20000 provides the groundwork for determining whether service providers are implementing best practices and consistently implementing reliable, repeatable and measurable processes in their organizations. Since it is a process-based standard, the requirements are independent of the organizational structure of the organization or the tools used for the automation of service management processes, ISO / IEC 20000 legal certification systems and other audits provide the necessary infrastructure.
ISO / IEC 20000 consists of the following four parts:
1) Management Responsibility (clause 3)
2) Service management planning and implementation (item 4)
3) Planning or implementation of new or changed services (clause 5)
4) Service Management Processes (clauses 6-10)
Scope of the Project Activities
• Identification of IT Processes and critical processes
• Determining the scope of service management
• Creating the Service Catalog
• Documentation studies
• Designing Processes
• Management process
• Problem management process
• Change management process
• Version and distribution management process
• Configuration management time
• Inner control
What is ISO / IEC 20000-1 IT Service Management System?
ISO 20000 IT Service Management for SMEs
Small companies also need standards to thrive. ISO / IEC 20000 shows you how to access best practice in BTAK and IT service management; it creates a framework for providing services arising from business requirements rather than just technology. ISO / IEC 20000 is suitable for both in-house IT services and external providers.
Forming ISO / IEC 20000 for SMEs
Small organizations that implement ISO / IEC 20000 can achieve the same level of success as large companies. Regardless of the size of your company, you will find that you can save money and increase your service quality thanks to the efficiency and effectiveness improved with ISO / IEC 20000. We know you can have more tight budgets and less time to manage technology requirements ITIL and IT services. For this reason, we can prepare service packages that will contain only the services you need, thus eliminating the unnecessary costs and complexities of purchasing ISO / IEC 20000.
The standard establishes the framework for integrating people, methods and technologies by allowing you to develop IT services that are governed by and support company goals rather than just technological needs. Whether you have an in-house IT services team or manage external service providers, ISO / IEC 20000 sets up controls to measure and maintain consistent service levels.
The ITIL compliance of the standard allows you to regularly measure performance and find methods to keep improvement. What's more, better IT service management provides better customer service, powering your quotes when ordering orders.
Preparing reports by evaluating the existing IT services in terms of adequacy, effectiveness and sustainability, this study will show the compatibility of the institution.
It includes stages such as determining the services provided within the scope of IT services, redesigning them with service mentality, creating new processes, evaluating SLA and OLA durations.
Internal audit is performed in terms of ISO 20000 Standard compliance. It helps to identify nonconformities before external audit by writing a report.
IT Management Services in General...
The concept of IT Management Services (Managed IT Services) is the fulfillment and management of all or part of the services produced by your Information Technologies unit with MOS Academy consultants. A Service Level Agreement (SLA) is defined in the contract according to the scope of service and the continuity of service expectations of our customers. In order to fulfill SLA requirements, we employ IT system specialists with the competence and quantity needed in your company and in our head office.
Whatever arrangement and cost (training of system experts, backup of system experts, infrastructure monitoring tools, etc.) are required to ensure the continuity of the service according to the SLA definitions is entirely up to us. Our customers only follow up with periodic reports or current activities whether we are in compliance with the continuity SLA that we have committed on a monthly basis. In the months when the service provided is not compatible with SLA, our customer can bill the penalty fee defined in the contract to MOS Academy. There is a service management approach that is completely service-oriented and protects our customers. With this service, all management and operational risks are transferred to MOS Academy.
This service is structured as an annual contract between the parties and its invoices are generated monthly.
Who Should Get This Service?
• Companies that do not want to invest in IT human resources and want to own IT Services by paying monthly rent.
• Companies that have an IT unit but do not have sufficient human resources
• Companies that want to make easy IT Service Management by completely transferring their operational IT risks
to another consulting firm.
• Companies that need the synergy provided by the integrated operation of internal and external resources in
highly critical services.
• Monthly operational expenses for a more affordable cost when you compare with your current costs such as human resource costs (salary, seniority, notice, leave), training requirements, maintenance and support
• Having competent IT Consultants in your office
• Inclusion of other experienced consultants in the MOS Academy head office in the service management cycle
• Customization of ITIL-based IT Service Management processes for your organization
• Service level standardization and commitments (SLA) appropriate for your business